1. How many polishes do you own?
I own around 85 bottles of nail polish plus a few extra that I have brought on sale and put aside for gifts.
2. What's your fave nail art technique?
I love stamping and I have recently started doing 'dotticures' so they are a close second since I haven't quite perfected them yet!
3. What's your favourite brand of polish?
4. How often do you paint your nails?
At the moment I am doing them everyday because of the 31 day challenge but I prefer to wear a nail polish for a minimum of two days before removing it (or adding another polish on top, great for hiding tip wear).
5. Do you use a base coat?
Yes always! I have just stated using Sally Hansen's 'Diamond strength hardener' as a base coat and jeez, it really does harden your nails! I am really happy with it, works great as a base coat. Sally Hansen also have a combined base and top coat that I have used.
6. What's the most you'd spend on a polish?
I am ashamed to say I have spent AUD$20 two times on polish (Butter London's Fishwife and Siw by Make-Up Store) but normally I would limit myself to $6-$10 per bottle but usually only spend less than $5 on polish. There are lots of great brands that sell polish for under $5, for example Sinful Colors, Ulta3, Essence....etc
7. What's the best fancy dress outfit you've ever worn?
I have only worn one fancy dress outfit so I guess that's it! I wore my black formal dress which had a high-low hem with big chunky boots and a black wig (I was a goth if you didn't realise).
8. What's your favourite film?
The movies I love watching are the Fast and the furious movies, Titanic and Just Like Heaven. I'm sure I have forgotten heaps of good ones......
9. Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, watching TV, blogging ('doh) and shopping.
10. Do you have any tattoos?
11. Describe yourself with 3 words
Unique, Conscientiousness and random.
Eleven random things about me
- Nickelback is my favourite brand.
- Water is my favourite drink.
- I find cooking therapeutic (and doing the dishes too!).
- I hate it when you are reading a book and the author had to go and ruin your favourite character's life because they can't live 'happily ever after'.
- Every time I see Supernatural's parody of CSI:MIAMI I am a blubbering mess because it is just so funny!
- Before going all crazy with nail polish I was a crazy stationary collector. I literally have hundreds of pens.
- I love IKEA.
- I adore the British TV show Sherlock,
- Whenever I am highlighting my notes I end up highlighting everything, lol!
- I'm either super indecisive or know my opinion on something straight away.
- I can't get out of bed without hitting the snooze button at least three times.
- What is your favourite type of nail polish finish?
- What is your favourite brand or collection of polish?
- Your 'holy grail' product?
- Three products you totally regret purchasing?
- Your "go to" polish?
- Your "go to" lip product?
- Online shopping or brick-and-mortar only?
- Android or iphone?
- "3-free products" or "who cares"?
- Do you read the ingredients of skin care products to avoid nasty things like parabens?
- Your favourite three blogs?
Who I nominated:
Debbie from http://charmedmakeupbeauty.blogspot.com.au/
Darcy from http://sparrownails.blogspot.com.au/
Emma from http://emslittlecorner.blogspot.co.uk