Image Map

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Empties / Stuff I'm Throwing Out!!!

Hi guys!!!
Today I have a very exciting post for you...well for me anyway because I get to throw a heap of stuff out. I'm sure a lot of beauty bloggers out there know how satisfying it is to completely use a product up and bin it. It "kinda" helps counteract the many many products that I buy because I cannot resist a "new" label or a good bargain. But not really!


A nice little accumulation of empties I think.........

I'll start with the make-up remover pads because I don't have an individual photo of them. Does anybody really want to see an empty clear bag? These come in a 2 x 100 pack from K-Mart for $2.00 and work great. I have repurchased these numerous times and will continue to do so. 

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara - I've already repurchased this mascara, it's pretty decent and free from a long list of chemicals which is the primary reason I buy it. I also like the brush. 

Rimmel London WOW Lash Mascara - this has been sitting in my drawer for 11-12 months and I hadn't got around to throwing it out. I had a clean-out whilst procrastinating during my exam period and decided it was time for this to go. This was the first mascara I fell in love with. It worked fabulously for the first couple of months but then started getting a bit dry. I might repurchase this some day.  


Lip products, yay!!! I'm finally throwing some out. I constantly buy new lip products and it seems like they take forever to finish.

First up, the Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm - I raved about this when I first started using it but now now although I have used the entire tube of it I'm not going to rush out and buy another. It's still  a pretty decent balm though, it smells AMAZING and feels nice on the lips. I just prefer my balms on be longer lasting.

I have to throw this Lanolips away even though I love it...it smells a bit funky (might be the SPF???) and it's past the use-by date. I'll definitely consider repurchasing another lanolips though. The stuff is amazing.


 Finally, the boring stuff. Would I repurchase the Dove deodorant? Yes. Would I repurchase the Dettol hand sanitiser? Already have. Note of warning though...if you have any cuts in your hands it absolutely kills if you use hand sanitiser. Ouch, ouch, ouch!!!

Thanks very much for reading and have a great day :)






2 comments:

  1. I remember having the Rimmel London WOW Lash Mascara a few years ago and really liking it but I think mine dried out really quickly so I had to throw it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when you have a product that is great but dries out too quickly :'(

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.