Image Map

Saturday 30 November 2013

Lips of the week #1

I always seem to have quite a few lip products in my handbag but at the moment the amount of lip products floating around in my handbag is growing by the day and getting kind of ridiculous. At the moment the count is sitting on 6!!! Yes you read that right, six different lip products...And I actually really like them all so I thought I would give you a peek at what I have been loving on my lips this week :)



Most of these lip products have been only recently discovered by me and I have really enjoyed exploring them and stepping out of my comfort zone.

Yes To Carrots Melon Lip Butter - My holy grail lip balm, Yes To Carrots Melon Lip Butter, has been a constant companion ever since I discovered it last year. This is my second tube and I'm still loving it. It keeps your lips moisturized (and doesn't dry them out after it wears off), lasts a long time and feels really lovely on the lips. I pretty much always wear this before applying lipstick and reapply throughout the day.

Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee - A milky pink gloss that smells delicious. Looks great alone for a natural pink lip. Not sticky and lasts well.

Revlon Peach Me Lipstick - I literally only started wearing this lipstick this week and I am already loving it and see it floating around the bottom of my handbag all summer. Despite loving the shade ( a nude with a twist of peach) I do find Revlon lipsticks a bit drying so lip balm is a must.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm in 235 - These jumbo gloss balms from Cover Girl are awesome. This colour is really pretty for summer and is a easy summer lip. I wore it earlier in the week when we had a half decent day of weather. For the last week of spring it's been cold, rainy, stormy and I've even had the heater on!

Revlon ColorBurst Gloss in Sunbaked - I dug this gloss out again this week since I hadn't worn it for awhile and remembered how much I love the formula of the colorburst glosses.

Maybelline lipstick in Warm Me Up - one of my all-time favourite lipsticks. It's a very "me" colour, the formula is great and feels very creamy and you can pretty much wear it in any situations which means it floats around the bottom of my handbag most of the time.

So those are the lip products I've worn this week :) I hope you are all having a great weekend. I'll be digging out my Christmas decorations and trying to get organised for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.