Image Map

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Birthday Haul

Hi guys :) Today I thought I would share with you my birthday haul!!! There have been some products I have been lusting over for a very long time. In some cases, over a year. So on the weekend I went into the city, went to the new H&M store (oh my gosh, I am in LOVE) and brought some make-up goodies.

Let's start with the make-up goodies, shall we?


The one product I had to come home with was the Instain blush from the Balm. I got the shade 'Argyle'  which is one of the more neutral shades in the range. I only recently started loving blush so I didn't want anything too bright. More likely than not, I will end up looking like a clown anyhow. I have high expectations for this product! I have heard so many good things about it and have wanted it for a really long time!!!

I had also had my eye on brushes by Real Techniques. I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to make-up brushes so I thought this kit was a safe option. They are not cheap but if they are as good as everybody says they are...

The Artiste brush cleanser is a boring buy but obviously a necessary buy. You can't buy new brushes and have no why to clean them properly :)

I had absolutely no intention of buying Soap & Glory's Breakfast Scrub. I didn't want it, I didn't need it but I smelt it and then with a blink of an eye it was in a little pink mecca bag coming home with me. It smells delicious and it was my birthday so...ummm...err, that is that.

Finally, I brought a L'Occitane Red Cherry Hand Cream.  I seriously did not need another hand cream ( I have at least three other hand creams on the go at the moment) but I have recently started using another hand cream from them and loved it. So I thought why not buy another? I'll be honest, I don't love this one as much as my other L'Occitane one. Unlike my other one, this one does not consist of 20% shea butter. It smells good though :)

As I said at the beginning. I also went to H&M. Even though it has been open for a few weeks I highly recommend getting there as soon as it opens. I got there around 15 minutes after it opened and walked in. 2 hours later (yes, it took me 2 hours to explore all 3 levels and try clothes on) when I walked out there was a line to get in, that went around the corner of the building! Crazy!!! Is it worth it? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any guesses what my new favourite shop is? Hahaha

Thanks for reading and if you have any tips for applying blush or maintaining brushes please let me know. Cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.