Image Map

Thursday 14 August 2014

Empties #3

Hi guys! It has been a couple of months since I last did an "empties" post so I thought it was time.


Natural Instinct Hand Wash*: This was a really lovely hand wash. It smellt amazing, felt really soft and moisturising and lathered up nicely. I adored how this product left my hands feeling nourished and it's scent but I can't remember it claiming to be "antibacterial"? Would I re-purchase? Absolutely, but if it isn't anti-bacterial I would only use it in the laundry.



Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream: Guys, you wouldn't believe how relieved I am to finally feature this tube of hand cream in an empties post! It is kind of ridiculous but it makes me sooo happy because this tube took over 2 years to use. This was a really nice hand cream perfect for people who wash their hands a lot as it left a glove-like feeling, even after hand washing! This was the hand cream I turned to in the cooler months when my hands are especially dry. However you only need to use a little bit so it will take you a while to work your way through the tube! I would repurchase this product but I'm in no hurry.

Palmolive Raspberry Hand Sanitiser: These Palmolive hand sanitisers were recently launched in Australia and I have quickly become addicted to the raspberry one. Actually, to be honest I haven't even tried the other scent because I love the raspberry one so much. Not much to say really except that it smells better than most other hand sanitisers. Would I repurchase? Already have!

The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Butter: This was from Christmas a couple of years ago. I liked the scent but I don't really love The Body Shop Body Butters. They don't sink in instantly and can leave a residue behind. Would I repurchase? Probably not.

Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel: How many of these have I featured in my empties posts? I started using this product 7 years ago when I was in high school and had horrible pimples. It saved me from those pimples and I have praising it since. But this year I have started swapping out all of my skincare for products without parabens so sadly I won't be repurchasing this one (well maybe one back-up!) but would 100% recommend it if you don't care about parabens.

Bloom Aromatherapy Lip Balm: This has been lurking around in my drawer for years and years and years. I don't think I have even used it for five or so years. It is well and truly expired and I'm chucking it out. Would I repurchase? I can't remember enough about it to say! I'm going to hazard a guess and say no.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish: This is a quick drying top coat. I haven't quite finished this bottle up because it has gone a bit gloopy but I really love the product. I have already repurchased.

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength: Two!!! Yes I had two of these lurking in my drawer. Both have gone thick and gloopy. That tends to happen to these once you get to the bottom quarter. Nontheless I like these and have already repurchased.



Nivea Invisible Black & White Deodorant: This is what I usually use. It works. What else can I say? Would I repurchase? Already have.

Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant: I occasionally suffer from asthma. Both mornings after using this aerosol I noticed myself feeling a bit asthma-y. I would't use this product again for that reason alone.

Dove Pink Deodorant: Another deodorant. At this point I would like to point out that these were collected over months and months :p I can't remember much about it. Would I repurchase? I can't remember anything about it but yes.


And finally lets take a moment to commiserate. Benefit's So Hooked on Carmella is the only perfume in my entire life that I have loved. I used this every day for an entire day until it ran out. And then they discontinued it! :'( I am absolutely devastated about this. It's not discontinued overseas (yet) and am very tempted to try and get a stockpile shipped to me. Would I repurchase? Yes, by the litre!!! Hahaha :)


Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.