Image Map

Monday 11 August 2014

Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Review

I don't talk about mascara much on the blog. Probably because I have only recently fallen completely in love with mascara. Seriously, how could I not know the magical powers of mascara? Anyway,  I have been using the Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara for a good two years and don't get me wrong, I love the fact that it is free from nasty chemicals. But...it is pretty expensive and Priceline had 50% off Rimmel. I use to use a Rimmel mascara years ago so decided to pick up the Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara for the awesome price of $8.97. I have heard good things about this mascara in the blogger universe so I decided to give it a shot. One stroke of this mascara on my pretty ordinary lashes and I was sold.


These are my lashes before applying the mascara. I had no idea what I was doing with these photos...apologies!

 These are my lashes with one coat of the mascara.

                                      

This mascara claims to wrap and extend every single lash, condition your lashes and make your lashes look 90% longer. I have it in 'Black'. It also comes in 'Brown' and 'Extreme Black'. I haven't noticed any smudging of the mascara and the wand is quite thin and long. This makes it quite quick to apply.

Do I think it makes my lashes look longer? Absolutely! I'm not sure if the photographs capture it but I really do think this makes my lashes look super long. Which is fab because I have really short lashes.

Does it extend and wrap around every single? I think it does. I have zero skill when it comes to applying mascara and am lucky if I don't stab myself in my eye with the mascara wand! Yet I don't think there are any lashes that are not completely covered with mascara.

Does it condition your lashes? I honestly can't say whether it does or not because I'm not sure how to tell if it has. I definitely haven't noticed it having a negative effect on the health of my lashes.

Please let me know what your favourite mascara is and if you know of any good ones that are free from nasty chemicals :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.