Image Map

Thursday 4 September 2014

Products that smell amazing...

Are you a sucker for products that smell amazing? I am!!! Don't get me wrong, quality, packaging and price are all important factors but, in my book, a product gets bonus points for smelling delightful.


I'm going to start with a type of product that you wouldn't expect to smell good...nail polish. Revlon has a range of nail polishes that have different scents. Their 'Parfumerie' collection of nail polishes have three different types of scent: sweets & spices, freshes and fruits & florals. I have four polishes from this collection and all of them are consistently good quality. My favourite is the 'Apricot Nectar' polish that smells unbelievably delicious (plus it lasts for over a day). 'Apricot Nectar' smells quite sweet and fruity. Kind of like peach lollies? To read my full review of 'Apricot Nectar' click here.

The lipsticks from She are some of the best smelling lipsticks out there in my opinion! They have a very rich, luxurious aromatherapy oil scent that is really unique for a lipstick that only costs $14.95! If you want to read more about these lipsticks click here. 

These lip glosses get a lot of rave reviews in the blogosphere but I'm just going to mention them anyway! What am I talking about? The Nyx Butter Glosses of course. These are some of the best lip glosses ever. They smell like cupcakes or cake mixture, are super duper moisturising and give your lips a nice touch of colour. Perfect for the winter time when your lips are dry and chapped but you still want some colour on your lips!

Another lip product that smells amazing and does amazing stuff is the Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid with Lemon Oil. This smells like "real" lemonade, not the cheap stuff, and works fabulously to keep your lips hydrated.

I am a bit of a hand cream fiend but I think I might have found my favourite hand cream ever?! What hand cream am I talking about? The L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream for dry skin. I know most of the products I have talked about smell like food but I promise this one doesn't. Unless you like eating baby powder??? This is a very luxurious hand cream with a subtle scent that is hard to put your finger on but to me it smells like baby powder, but in the best way possible!

I would love to know what your favourite smelling product is...?





2 comments:

  1. This was such an awesome idea for a blog post haha! Nothing better than a lipstick that smells amazing - I love the Rimmel by Kate Kiss of Death, smells so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) oh my gosh those lipsticks DO smell amazing!!! Sadly I lost mine but can still remember the yummy berry scent.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.