Image Map

Thursday 11 December 2014

Gift Inspiration

14 sleeps until Christmas!!! Here is a little gift guide. I hope it provides some inspiration and perhaps steers you towards crossing off another gift from your list :)
Gift Ideas


Here are the links for all of products mentioned above:

Cutlery
myer.com.au




Kitchen gadgets tool
myer.com.au




Vase
freedom.com.au


Wallet
myer.com.au


Wallet
72 AUD - kikki-k.com










boston neck pillow
18 AUD - cottonon.com


CUP QUOTE LIVE BRIGHT
18 AUD - kikki-k.com


Fragrance
glasshousefragrances.com


Arrow
polyvore.com


Arrow
polyvore.com


Arrow
polyvore.com


Scratch Map
australiangeographic.com.au



Festive Cheer Gift
lush.com.au



I have hurt my hip so unfortunately I am stuck at home. I have no idea when I'm going to get my christmas gifts. I might have to do it all using "click and collect".I must confess that I usually spend a lot of time at the shops around this time of the year...and I quite enjoy it. Especially the coffee I always shout myself...hahaha
Cheers and thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.