Image Map

Saturday 21 February 2015

Face of the Day - Running Errands

I've been playing around with my daily make-up and have found a new combo of products that are perfect for those days when you are only running out for a couple of hours to do some errands. On the typical day I wear foundation, blush, mascara and some eyeshadow, but if I am only going out for a little while and it's nothing special (hello Safeway) I can't always be bothered with that.



I have large pores and my skin is always red so to hide all the redness I wear the Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Colour + Correction Cream. It reduces my redness and gives me a light coverage of colour. On top of the cream I use Rimmel London's Stay Matte Pressed Powder. After that I usually wade through my pile of lip glosses and tinted lip balms and pick out a "my lips but better" shade or pale pink. It's ridiculously simple and great when you don't have much time / cannot be bothered applying make-up.

This combo of products doesn't necessarily last all day and it doesn't hide everything but nonetheless I like it. It's a very natural look and great for running errands. I'd love to know what your lazy day make-up routine is and also, if you use the Stay Matte powder, which brush do you use to apply it / how? Have a great weekend!!!










2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.