Image Map

Thursday 5 February 2015

Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint Review - Candylicious

The Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in the shade 'Candylicious' is a beautiful berry colour. The crayon itself has a wind-up mechanism which is great, no sharpening required, and the plastic packaging feels sturdy. My lips have been quite dry lately but when I apply this lip tint my lips feel moisturised. It is very comfortable to wear however I don't think it actually cures my dry lips. Whilst it feels moisturising while you wear it, after it has worn off your lips are returned to whatever state they were in originally.



For a "lip tint" the pigmentation of this crayon is impressive, it can be worn sheer but you can build the pigmentation up. Also, as indicated by the name "glossy lip tint", the finish is really nice and glossy. The wear time of this product is really good. After one hour it still looks freshly applied, and I find it lasts on my lips for 3 hours. Pretty good!


Overall I think this is a really good lip crayon; good lasting power, good pigmentation and is very comfortable on the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.